PDA

View Full Version : Lost! Typing in the sequence.

MarillionFan
10th December 2006, 10:20
My new contract requires me to login in and run some manual processes every saturday, otherwise the world stops I was told by the previous bloke.

Wasnt here yesterday, didnt do it!!!!

Nothing. Worlds still spinning.

Companies and their 'but we've always done it that way' attitude.

Change is coming boys.

Call me Azrael!!!

Francko
10th December 2006, 11:09
My new contract requires me to login in and run some manual processes every saturday, otherwise the world stops I was told by the previous bloke.

You taking over from Milan? If yes, the tape needs to be replaced.

MarillionFan
10th December 2006, 11:12
Have you ever noticed Milan & Atw have stopped posting, but Lucy & Sally Anne are on all the time.

:rolleyes:

Sockpuppet
10th December 2006, 11:56
Have you ever noticed Milan & Atw have stopped posting, but Lucy & Sally Anne are on all the time.

The op was a success...

wendigo100
10th December 2006, 12:16

:rolleyes:Are you suggesting that (gasps) they have been body-snatched? :eek:

I'm interested to know if anyone else types with a regional accent! ;)

SallyAnne
10th December 2006, 12:33

Well you can tell that you're back to normal :rolleyes:

threaded
10th December 2006, 13:06
Let me tell you a story...

Well it is very very long, but essentially they wanted to outsource this guy who was due to retire, and I saved them the money by writing a very small perl script.

MarillionFan
10th December 2006, 13:41
"and I saved them the money by writing a very small perl script"

Which was nice.

Sockpuppet
10th December 2006, 17:57
Let me tell you a story...

Well it is very very long, but essentially they wanted to outsource this guy who was due to retire, and I saved them the money by writing a very small perl script.

So you effectivy discriminated against some Indian brother from another mother by denying him a contract.

Thats just plain racist dog! :rollin: