• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote Tory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote Tory

And slap a chav:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/polit...968663,00.html
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

If what he says were to come about it would cause a drop in lawyer income, so it is not going to happen, is it?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

"It also backs more help for stay-at-home mothers, citing a YouGov poll showing nearly half of Britons think child-care subsidies paid to working mothers should also go to mothers at home."

HURRAh ! I suppose we can just print off some more money for this.

Or, if you can't afford to stay at home and look after children (without a subsidy). Don't have them !

Comment

Vote Tory

You know it makes sense.

It'll be like the early 80's all over again. Great times.

Comment

Cool. Electro music in the charts again. Frankie says t-shirts. Extravagant hair cuts \o/

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
            Cool. Electro music in the charts again. Frankie says t-shirts. Extravagant hair cuts \o/

Leotards with leg warmers, head bands, shiney suits, leather jackets with huge shoulder pads. Oh god, please no, anything but that....

There's a reason the '80's are the decade that time forgot.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
              Leotards with leg warmers, head bands, shiney suits, leather jackets with huge shoulder pads. Oh god, please no, anything but that....

There's a reason the '80's are the decade that time forgot.
              Don't you mean fashion forgot?

It did see the demise of flairs, so it wasn't all bad.

Comment

Flairs are out?

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Don't you mean fashion forgot?

It did see the demise of flairs, so it wasn't all bad.
                Oh, sh*t, I'll have to replace my wardrobe.
                Damn, why does nobody tell me these things, did I miss a memo or something?
                Why not?

Comment

I thought flares were back in...or have I missed a loop?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

And another thing I have noticed - is that the young fillies in the City appear to be wearing culottes again - have they come back? - did they ever go away?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X