• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh no what have I done ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no what have I done ?

Morning All,

started the new contract in a new country for another blue chip household name.

And jeeeeez, they've given me loads of work to do and it's gonna be like this for most of the contract.

They never said there would be lots of work involved when I did the phone interview !!

What to do ?

On the positive side it's good solid experience with all of the latest .Net components on enterprise hardware.

Milan.

But are there babes?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Sorry to hear that milan. How many tape decks are there?

Comment

Which country are you in now Milan ?

Holland ?
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

why you say Holland do people work hard there too ?

further north old chap, not far from Threaded.

Milan.

Comment

...aha Sweden.

Yup it ain't too bad there. What about the tax ?
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

can't complain

Milan.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about Blairs autobigraphy
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

When I was briefly working in central Sweden many years ago, beer was very expensive and pubs/bars nearly non-existant. Have times changed?

Comment

dunno only have time to nip to the offy and buy a beer and drink it at home

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X