• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

News of atw!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News of atw!

Was in my local drinking establishment of Friday when I got accosted by a foreign looking gentleman. He passed me the following, written on what feels like institutional loo paper.

"Fellow CUK comrades, I am writing this in immense danger, in the cellars of the Lubyanka, the infamous Moscow prison. I was kidnapped by agents of SMERSH, drugged and put on an Aeroflot plane to Moscow. Now I'm being tortured - cold turkey with no access to CUK, and three servings of millet soup a day. Believe me, comrades, my weight is not a problem any
    more. The evil lackeys of Putin want to know what SKA means. So far CUK comrades, I have resisted but soon I will crack - and unleash the nightmare of countless Russians dancing to a Jamaican stylee reggae riff. God help us all"

If you would like to aid atw please send money to Feed A Russian Today (reg, charity 46387).
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Do they do requests ? I want a specific form of torture.

Comment

Perhaps an endless loop in his cell of a voice saying "Google good, SKA crap"?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

cant we send him a goat or something, or a cow. They're good

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I was thinking along the lines of a red hot poker and a large tub of marmite.

Comment

Working...
          X