• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW's story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW's story

'I'm sad that I didn't have sex until I was 37' - BBC News

Is even sadder than this bloke, at 53 AtW has yet to feel the touch of a real woman instead opting for this

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Is even sadder than this bloke, at 53 AtW has yet to feel the touch of a real woman
    14th March, 2019. Steak and BJ Day. This time next year, Rodders….

Comment

Starting to forget what the touch of a real woman is like. Maybe I should settle for a squirrel.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Starting to forget what the touch of a real woman is like. Maybe I should settle for a squirrel.

Comment

Scotspine would never have tolerated a thread being started to insult another board member.

Particularly if it was started by a fat **** like MF, who could only get laid if there were a five figure sum and an industrial hoist involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Scotspine would never have tolerated a thread being started to insult another board member.

Particularly if it was started by a fat **** like MF, who could only get laid if there were a five figure sum and an industrial hoist involved.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Said the desperate Northern transexual attention seeking sockie master.

Comment

Said the desperate Northern transexual attention seeking sockie master.
                You used to be OK at this kind of banter, but it's a bit sad to see these days. Like an aging Grant Mitchell soiling himself in the food bank queue after taking a swing at one of the volunteers.

Comment

You used to be OK at this kind of banter, but it's a bit sad to see these days. Like an aging Grant Mitchell soiling himself in the food bank queue after taking a swing at one of the volunteers.
                  Nah, I can still take the banter. You on the other hand flounce & stay hidden posting from lots of other accounts. I preferred it when Mudskipper had your login, she was much nastier.

I'd have a better go but I'd be worried Nat would roll in and ban me for some kind of snowflake ism.

Comment

Nah, I can still take the banter. You on the other hand flounce & stay hidden posting from lots of other accounts. I preferred it when Mudskipper had your login, she was much nastier.

I'd have a better go but I'd be worried Nat would roll in and ban me for some kind of snowflake ism.
                    And now it's deteriorated to Phil.

Comment

Working...
                    X