• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyway. The serial killer thread which just got deleted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway. The serial killer thread which just got deleted

A few years ago this happened in Manchester. I think one prostitute was killed another couple badly beaten up. A gf of mine was working up there and she had to cross the darkened car parks until one of the girls were found beaten up there.

So they started to go in groups to their cars. All the time going with someone from work.

Eventually they caught the bloke and it turned out to be a god fearing, over the top christian, doing gods work....... who worked in her accounts department!!!!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    A few years ago this happened in Manchester. I think one prostitute was killed another couple badly beaten up. A gf of mine was working up there
    I knew you went to thailand to visit whores but didn't realise you were a pimp here too. Shame on you!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      A few years ago this happened in Manchester. I think one prostitute was killed another couple badly beaten up. A gf of mine was working up there and she had to cross the darkened car parks until one of the girls were found beaten up there.

So they started to go in groups to their cars. All the time going with someone from work.

Eventually they caught the bloke and it turned out to be a god fearing, over the top christian, doing gods work....... who worked in her accounts department!!!!!!!
      Everyone's just assuming it's a bloke - it could easy be a woman who's hubby was caught shagging a prozzie or something, so she's taking her revenge.
      I'm sure a saw an episode of Without A Trace with that very same plot line
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

dear lord bp, is that what passes for humour in your part of the world?????

Comment

Dear lord SallyAnne, Is that what passes for TV viewing in your part of the world?

Comment

Dear Dan the man, is that what passes for a witty reply in your part of the world?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan
              Dear lord SallyAnne, Is that what passes for TV viewing in your part of the world?

Without A Trace is without doubt the best "I cant sleep" TV ever!!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Without A Trace is without doubt the best "I cant sleep" TV ever!!
                Just listen to yourself for a few minutes, should work a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  Just listen to yourself for a few minutes, should work a treat.
                  Better still, just get chatting to Chico. They prescribe a bout of that to insomniacs that don't respond to hard drugs!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

SB have you found any knob-shaped vegetables on your stall ? Or don't you do the serving ?

Comment

Working...
                    X