• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to register interest for CLSO2 ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to register interest for CLSO2 ?

I want to make sure I am registered for Settlement before 31st May. Has anyone completed a registration and has a confirmation?

Ive read through the guides;
    Register your interest
    If you’re not already speaking to someone at HMRC, register your interest by emailing:

[email protected] for contractor loan schemes
    [email protected] for all other disguised remuneration schemes

So is it simply sending an email to [email protected] before 31st?

The guide does not make it clear what addition info such as NINO , UTR or address should be included.

Anyone who has done this already and has received confirmation from HMRC can advise please?

Originally posted by luxCon View Post
    I want to make sure I am registered for Settlement before 31st May. Has anyone completed a registration and has a confirmation?

Ive read through the guides;
    Register your interest
    If you’re not already speaking to someone at HMRC, register your interest by emailing:

[email protected] for contractor loan schemes
    [email protected] for all other disguised remuneration schemes

So is it simply sending an email to [email protected] before 31st?

The guide does not make it clear what addition info such as NINO , UTR or address should be included.

Anyone who has done this already and has received confirmation from HMRC can advise please?
    Nino and utr and a sentence stating "I wish to register interest" is all that's required.

Comment

Working...
    X