• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single Women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Women

Now that I'm single again could the surplus 1/2 million single women please make themselves known.

I'm sure you're not all munters, although I am, but beggars can't be chosers.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Originally posted by Gibbon
    I'm sure you're not all munters, although I am, but beggars can't be chosers.
    Then you are also fine with the CUK "women".
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

fhow come you are single?

divorce or murder?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Kramer,Separated from second wife, long story but it was case of keep second wife lose kids from first wife, so I chose kids. Now I'm backed up and could do with some. Got a bird in Germany but one weekend a month is not enough. Ideal would be 4 birds and rotate them through the month.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          fhow come you are single?

divorce or murder?
          Gibbon was one of Chico's converts - except he got confused and became a Catholic priest. Now he's seen the light ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Kramer,Separated from second wife, long story but it was case of keep second wife lose kids from first wife, so I chose kids. Now I'm backed up and could do with some. Got a bird in Germany but one weekend a month is not enough. Ideal would be 4 birds and rotate them through the month.
            imagine if they were all on that week though
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              imagine if they were all on that week though

Yes I can imagine my chatup line,
              "What date does your period start and finish?"
              "Sorry that slot is full, next"

Comment

"Sorry that slot is full, next"
                Full of what though? (Better still, don't answer that)
                "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

What is remarkable is the amount of late twenties / early thirties tottie kicking around in the City... and unattached!!.
                  Fill yer boots!!
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    What is remarkable is the amount of late twenties / early thirties tottie kicking around in the City... and unattached!!.
                    Fill yer boots!!
                    uhmmmm, wher should I get my next gig, I wonder........
                    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
                    X