• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The blood of christ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The blood of christ...

Turns you into a forgetful liar:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6168393.stm

The Right Reverend Tom Butler suffered head injuries and lost his mobile phone and briefcase after a drinks reception at the Irish embassy on 5 December.

He reported the matter to police thinking he been robbed near his home in Streatham, south London.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said it was not being treated as a mugging but as a case of missing property.

In The Guardian newspaper the bishop is reported as saying: "The problem is, I don't remember anything. This has been a difficulty from the start."
    Makes you proud to be a christian eh Chico?

too much!
    Last edited by scotspine; 11 December 2006, 15:26.

Let him without Gin cast the first stone!!

Hic!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It’s just been on the Radio 4 PM program. "He was steaming!" said the man whose car was broken into. Hilarious stuff.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Paul Sumpter, who was also at the party, said he had found the senior clergyman in the back of his car.

He heard his car alarm go off and ran outside to find the bishop sitting in the back seat throwing children's toys around.

When Mr Sumpter asked him what he was doing, the bishop replied: "I'm the Bishop of Southwark, it's what I do."
        I would've thought there was more to it than that. Must've been a tough interview!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

http://www.imnotplayinganymore.co.uk/beta/fatherson.jpg
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X