• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So... how long did it take for...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... how long did it take for...

the "When do you decide" thread to get deleted?

Morning Zeity!

I missed all this yesterday - I saw a thread where scotspine had said made a comment about chico's hypocritical biblical bollocks and then it was gone... just when I was getting to the juicy bits.

Can't we have a sin bin for threads - a quick readonly view by request?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

was that the marraige is not for me thread... i am losing track..
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I suspect it was my discussion with SallyAnne regarding certain practices that got it deleted more than any contribution of Chico's...

Excellent - me and Zeity getting in trouble for a bit of oral

Ooops - this will probably get deleted now too
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I suspect it was my discussion with SallyAnne regarding certain practices that got it deleted more than any contribution of Chico's...

Nah was definitely Chico's comments what got it removed made allegations again !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X