• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another racist bites the dust

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another racist bites the dust

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8374881.html

She also tweeted about Tommy Robinson, you can probably guess that it was similar to Trump's tweets in favour of him...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

There goes MF's stateside stunt double gig.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      There goes MF's stateside stunt double gig.
      Nooooo….

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

She also tweeted about Tommy Robinson, you can probably guess that it was similar to Trump's tweets in favour of him...
        I think free speech should exist and you can give your opinion without fear.

Old Greg for instance reminds me of a 💩 that had sex with a 💩 and then was in a 🔥
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Without fear of what? She’s not in jail.

Free speech doesn’t mean that people have to listen to you, or that employers have to employ you....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Old Greg for instance reminds me of a 💩 that had sex with a 💩 and then was in a 🔥
            I forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

More here...
              Donald Trump Jr. retweets Roseanne Barr's anti-Semitic tweets | Daily Mail Online
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Double standards from Republican snowflake america. What a surprise.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

She's Jewish, isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                    She's Jewish, isn't she?
                    Yes. Making anti-semitic comments about Soros.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X