• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drug Smuggling Into Music Festivals - How To Prevent ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug Smuggling Into Music Festivals - How To Prevent ?

Reddit Post .. "I have a music festival coming up Soooo I figure the best way to carry my drugs is... well... in my vagina. From what I've read online, it seems like you just put the drugs in a condom, tie it up, and shove it in your vag."

"Condoms were all over the toilets with revellers saying this is how the ecstasy was smuggled in"

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
    Reddit Post .. "I have a music festival coming up Soooo I figure the best way to carry my drugs is... well... in my vagina. From what I've read online, it seems like you just put the drugs in a condom, tie it up, and shove it in your vag."

"Condoms were all over the toilets with revellers saying this is how the ecstasy was smuggled in"
    Old Greg uses his arse. According to well known stories he can get a fist and entire fore arm up there. I'm not sure he bothers with drugs though.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Old Greg uses his arse. According to well known stories he can get a fist and entire fore arm up there. I'm not sure he bothers with drugs though.
      Imagine what you could smuggle if you could squeeze this up your butt....

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post

NLyUK on a busman's holiday, by the sounds of it...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

If people are stupid enough to partake in illicit chemical recreation then there will always be a demand for drugs at any event, not just Music Festivals.

Why prevent it? Let the stupid bastards kill themselves.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            If people are stupid enough to partake in illicit chemical recreation then there will always be a demand for drugs at any event, not just Music Festivals.

Why prevent it? Let the stupid bastards kill themselves.
            Well yes - because actually given the amount of drugs taken at festivals (and in general daily life) deaths related directly to taking the drugs are pretty much zero.

Blah Blah alcohol has ruined many more lives blah blah...

Comment

I forgive you.

Comment

Next time we're off to Glyndebourne I'll let the wife know how to smuggle naproxen and paracetamol in.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Having thought this through, I know how to get drugs in. Bear with me, here's the unimpeachable logic:

They identify the presence of drugs through a urine test.
                  Ergo, there must be an amount of drugs in your urine.

So if you took, say, 10,000 ecstasy tablets before the festival then go for a piss once you've got past security, that piss must have an amount of ecstasy in it that could get someone high.
                  Ta-da!! Drugs smuggled in under the noses of the watchful security men.

I can see no flaws whatsoever with this plan.

Comment

He won't get many drugs in there with his head so far up his own arris.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X