• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday, Xenophon !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Xenophon !

Have a magnum on me and charge it to my (virtual ) account .
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Aah, good man. Thanks sas. Was starting to feel left out there without my own Happy Birthday thread.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Happy Birthday mate x x
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Cheers SA.

Another year older, but no wiser.

Comment

Happy B'day Xen!

Make sure no one tries to merge xmas and birthday into one pressie!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
            Cheers SA.

Another year older, but no wiser.

Our mams were probably shagging on the same day Xen - I'm 32 on Thursday! Perhaps there was some sort of nationwide blackout on that day eh?

What are your plans for today then? Anything exciting?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
              Happy B'day Xen!

Make sure no one tries to merge xmas and birthday into one pressie!
              Thanks Pondster.

Luckily I seem to have managed to avoid the joint present thing, but there is always the odd tight-fisted so and so who tries to get away with it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Our mams were probably shagging on the same day Xen - I'm 32 on Thursday! Perhaps there was some sort of nationwide blackout on that day eh?

Mmmm.... mum sex. What a lovely thought!!

Well Happy Birthday in advance of this Thursday, Sally! Have a good one!

Not up to much really. Some drinks at the Pearl Bar at the Renaissance Chancery Court Hotel tonight. Out partying on Thursday evening (& taking Friday off for a change - bliss) and staying at The Sanderson Hotel which looks fab.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

About the time of the 3 day week, shortages and power cuts wasn't it?
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    Mmmm.... mum sex. What a lovely thought!!

Well Happy Birthday in advance of this Thursday, Sally! Have a good one!

Not up to much really. Some drinks at the Pearl Bar at the Renaissance Chancery Court Hotel tonight. Out partying on Thursday evening (& taking Friday off for a change - bliss) and staying at The Sanderson Hotel which looks fab.

Ah the Sanderson is lovely!! We're staying there Monday and Tuesday. Stay away from the Vodka, Absenth and champagne cocktails - I had 3 last time and collapsed The purple bar and stars in the lift didn't help any like!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X