• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pregnant at 54!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pregnant at 54!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44314244

Eep!

Still time then?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Still time then?

Comment

Obviously likes children - this is her 5th!
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

For a minute, I thought the old man had got himself in trouble again.

Comment

And the man in number 61 seems to be spending a lot of time with her at 43...
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Brigitte's got plenty of time for more..

"Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara is the oldest verified mother; she was aged 66 years 358 days when she gave birth to twins; the children were conceived through IVF with donor eggs."

"Bousada died on July 11, 2009, when her sons were two and a half years old."

Comment

I daren't check at clientco, but is this a person or one of those Galapagos tortoises?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I daren't check at clientco, but is this a person or one of those Galapagos tortoises?
                  Assuming the latter, dare I ask if you are the happy father to be?

Comment

A mere five children? That's pathetic, this make you proud to be British: https://news.sky.com/story/britains-...child-11389163
                    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                    X