• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotspine. Is he out of control?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discuss.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

No, he is lovely.

Comment

As in over moderating or under moderating?

Don't seem to bad from the naughty step
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

seconds out for this afternoon's bout...

Unstable Marrillion Fan against Scotland's Finest

place your bets ladies and gentlemen

MF, how's your daughter doing ?

Scotspine, I trust everything is fine highlands side, software to
        the Gentry

Milan.

Comment

afternoon milan. yes thanks. things are going well. even had our first snow yesterday although the mountains are plastered. how are things with plan b? developing well i hope?

Comment

As soon as those Liberal Democrat MPs get a payrise he should be very busy.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I've obviously missed this. Is he going on about his floyd guitar again ?

Hi SP

Comment

hello Scotspine,

the scenery must be very nice with the snow

plan b continues to develop, and I have no reason to be disappointed all things considered, things are behind schedule but the reasons for this are understood by all and can be mitigated on future roll outs, a significant milestone was achieved two months ago and was documented on the website, marketing will begin soon and second significant milestone should be soon to - fingers crossed for a deliverable in 2007 and the beginning of the second roll out

Meantime, plan a is fine and .Net work abounds

Milan.

Comment

that's good to hear milan. we have certainly found that marketing is all-important, as i'm sure the entrepreneurial initiator of this thread would agree. and like all the others, mf, i hope your daughter continues to do well.

wdmig: nope, haven't mentioned it in ....oh, days, at least. but i am trying to sell a rather nice gibson 333 [that has absolutely nothing to do with the floyd at all] to bb...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    Discuss.
                    The man is an out and out megalomaniac
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                    X