• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England in the semi-final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England in the semi-final

<<Placeholder>>
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

But the world cup doesn't start until 20/09/19.

I think it's possible if Eddie can get a few more Kiwis to become English - they might make the semis, but it would take a lot of cheating luck.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Is this women's beach volleyball?

Of the UK championships?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        <<Placeholder>>
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          <<Placeholder>>
          Why would you give a flying tulip? You've already nailed your colours to a foreign mast, and have therefore forfeited the right to criticise anything remotely English, haven't you, Asswipe?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Why would you give a flying tulip? You've already nailed your colours to a foreign mast, and have therefore forfeited the right to criticise anything remotely English, haven't you, Asswipe?
            Not exactly, old chap. I've merely kept my options open by moving assets out of the country, waiting to see what happens as you cretins fook up the country, bit like Farage with his German residency and Lawson with his French.
            Then, if things pan out as we expect, like Rees-Mogg (but obviously on a smaller scale) I'll be back to clean up, buying your repo'ed houses etc. etc.
            In chaos and stupidity, lies opportunity.

HTH, BIDI.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              If you left your Frinton-on-Sea Gammon Club, you would note that the whole world is merrily mocking dear old England.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                If you left your Frinton-on-Sea Gammon Club, you would note that the whole world is merrily mocking dear old England.
                They're mocking the UK, - if it was just England, it wouldn't *piss me off so much

not that IRGAS, anyway

Comment

Oh dear here we go again....

Not as bad as usual this time I will admit, but its coming - that old english trait of overconfidence. How long before its 3 Lions, 1966, and stupid references to the war in the Sun if england play germany?

To be fair, it gives us scots, welsh, and irish a cracking good laugh when england fail miserably. Can't wait. Any chance england will play iceland?

(p.s. A lot of wales won't even care though - it is after all a girls game)
                  Last edited by psychocandy; 6 June 2018, 12:00.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Yeah but actually they are not -- in fact actually most people in the world really could not give a tulip.

Comment

Working...
                    X