• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real Staffing/SThree Spam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Staffing/SThree Spam

I've received some ridiculous spam from Jashan Patel of Real Staffing.

This shouldn't have come at all now we have GDPR. However when I try to unsubscribe, the dialogue first requires me to register with Real. This is a flagrant flouting of the law!

I would like to shaft these scum on behalf of all of us. Do you know what the process is to get them fined big time?
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    I've received some ridiculous spam from Jashan Patel of Real Staffing.

This shouldn't have come at all now we have GDPR. However when I try to unsubscribe, the dialogue first requires me to register with Real. This is a flagrant flouting of the law!

I would like to shaft these scum on behalf of all of us. Do you know what the process is to get them fined big time?
    Hit them with a sars request first and ask them to produce the documentation showing you have given them permission to contact you.

When they cannot provide it any lawyer will be able to take the case for you.

Interestingly enough the company gets fined but I have no idea if you get any of that money or not.

Comment

The ICO has a helpful page that tells you how to go about making a formal request.

https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters...ght-of-access/

Do let us know how you get on.

Comment

Working...
      X