• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Hear Her" Season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Hear Her" Season

Have to say a big hats-off to the BBC for innovatively promoting this initiative.

Can't speak for everyone, but I think that most men will agree that it is high time that we were all exposed to a great deal more airplay for women putting their views forward.

Warms the cockles it does................
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Have to say a big hats-off to the BBC for innovatively promoting this initiative.

Can't speak for everyone, but I think that most men will agree that it is high time that we were all exposed to a great deal more airplay for women putting their views forward.

Not if they are views about the A303.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Not if they are views about the A303.
      Bleedin' cynic!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

It's no longer equality that they're after, it's revenge!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Jeanette Winterson says: “I am delighted to be asked to give this year’s Dimbleby Lecture. I want to address how historically women have been outside - outside of the clubs and boards, outside of the promotions and pay rises, outside of the mainstream, outside of our own bodies, struggling with weight, shape, fashion, attractiveness, threats, trolling, violence of every kind. And how in 2018 we are beginning to celebrate women on the inside”.
          I wonder what the audience figures will be like for this, in the high hundreds?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            It's no longer equality that they're after, it's revenge!
            Be careful when you fall asleep....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wonder if she'll pick up on Janet Street Porters non promotion to BBC 2 controller.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Be careful when you fall asleep....
                Thankfully I don't sleep with you - I've more taste.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Not if they are views about of the A303.

FTFY (He lives right on it, if you recall)

I almost narrowed down the exact house number, but then a mod jumped in and banned the twat!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Hear her???

She never fookin shuts up...

Comment

Working...
                    X