• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cups of tea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cups of tea

i try and have about five a working day but need to drink more water :/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    i try and have about five a working day but need to drink more water :/
    I'm sure you could have made this into a poll Kramer if you'd tried a bit harder!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

When I did a BUPA health test, the doc told me the water in tea can count to your daily water intake...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
        When I did a BUPA health test, the doc told me the water in tea can count to your daily water intake...

What about the water in beer?
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Yup. That too.
          In that case, I drink about 8 pints of water per day

My doctor would be so proud, if he could understand english.
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
            My doctor would be so proud, if he could understand english.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Unfortunately the alchohol counteracts 7.5 pints of it...

HTH...
              So tell me how much I have to drink to get my daily quota and I'll get onto it right away...

Comment

If you do the animal, vegetable, mineral test to beer it comes in as vegetable.

So is it a half or a pint that counts as one of my five portions of fruit and veg a day?
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

"So tell me how much I have to drink to get my daily quota and I'll get onto it right away..."

There is a simple rule of thumb here. If you wake with a raging thirst, then you obviously did not drink enough the night before. Try harder that night. If you wake and you have wet the bed, then you drank so much that you burst and so should consider drinking less. If you wake withy both symptoms then I suggest that you are probably confused and should have a quick pint and go back to sleep.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X