• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

35 guests!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 guests!!!

Who are you all?!!!!

Show yourselves!!

The pope is a tard.

Get the webcams out!
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
      Get the webcams out!

...for the lads

This stuff is really strong
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Who are you all?!!!!

Show yourselves!!

SallyAnne - I think they are most likely to be automated webcrawlers - after all the most users recorded on here was in October at 5 O'Clock in the morning.

So either this forum has a large number of insomniac guests, or it is very popular in Japan!

Comment

...for the lads

This stuff is really strong
          So is 12 tins a beer, glad this is the last week of this gig.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
            SallyAnne - I think they are most likely to be automated webcrawlers - after all the most users recorded on here was in October at 5 O'Clock in the morning.

So either this forum has a large number of insomniac guests, or it is very popular in Japan!

What do automated webcrawlers do like? I've never heard of them.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

What do automated webcrawlers do like? I've never heard of them.
              They are the things that mean you get results when you do a search on google etc.

Comment

They are the things that mean you get results when you do a search on google etc.

Oh!

Yep thats all I have to say to that one Gonzo
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oh!

Yep thats all I have to say to that one Gonzo
                  I'm sorry. I know that factual responses are not really the done thing on this forum.

Comment

I'm sorry. I know that factual responses are not really the done thing on this forum.

Ah I'm sorry honey - the part of my brain which does the thinking (which is lazy at the best of times) was finally killed off with that last port and brandy.

Are you having a nice evening? Do you want to join in mine, Lucy and Clipheads date - we could do with a fourth to even things out a bit
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X