• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've got that ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got that ....

The woman who woke up thinking she was French

A rare brain disorder left the 30-year-old recruitment consultant believing she was living in Paris.

She started speaking French all the time, rang her friends to invite them to stay in the French capital - and asked to eat croissants.

"It might sound funny to others, but suddenly thinking you are French is terrifying," she said.
    I’ve got that! Except in my case I am living in a nightmare world that has a Labour government that wants to take all my money and do nothing for me.
    Drivel is my speciality

Geez, the things 'recruitment consultants' will think of to excuse their lies !

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
      The woman who woke up thinking she was French

I’ve got that! Except in my case I am living in a nightmare world that has a Labour government that wants to take all my money and do nothing for me.
      Then you're better off than her. British taxes are lower than French.

Comment

Being French

"It might sound funny to others, but suddenly thinking you are French is terrifying," she said.

She hasnt lost her marbles after all
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent

She hasnt lost her marbles after all
          Did she wake up mumbling "I surrender, I surrender"?

French Military Victories

Comment

Originally posted by expat
            Did she wake up mumbling "I surrender, I surrender"?

French Military Victories
            she has stopped crapping in the loo and started dropping turds in the fields.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by expat
              Then you're better off than her. British taxes are lower than French.
              I believe relative take home vs services is better in France and direct comparisons with basic rates of tax is simply pandering to the spin from the lying, deceiving liebour slugs that should be covered in salt (sorry Xoggoth).
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                I believe relative take home vs services is better in France and direct comparisons with basic rates of tax is simply pandering to the spin from the lying, deceiving liebour slugs that should be covered in salt (sorry Xoggoth).
                Of course you believe it. That's because your head is up the arse of whoever is 'in charge' of the conservatives at any one time.

Comment

Originally posted by benn0
                  Of course you believe it. That's because your head is up the arse of whoever is 'in charge' of the conservatives at any one time.
                  I see Peter Mandleson is back. Do you think NL has a team of people who's job it is to go on to internet forums to "spin" and "refute" criticism of NL?

What is interesting is that Benn0 has turned what is a criticism of liebour into a NL vs conservative argument. Hyper made no reference to the conservatives, infact like many of us here we do not necessarily either identify with the conservative party nor do we agree with their policies.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    I see Peter Mandleson is back. Do you think NL has a team of people who's job it is to go on to internet forums to "spin" and "refute" criticism of NL?

What is interesting is that Benn0 has turned what is a criticism of liebour into a NL vs conservative argument. Hyper made no reference to the conservatives, infact like many of us here we do not necessarily either identify with the conservative party nor do we agree with their policies.
                    Bollocks. - this board is bluer than maggies varicose veins and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                    X