• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

(pre) middle life crisis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pre) middle life crisis?

Mrs BI has just resigned, my contract ends in two weeks and no new gigs yet, but hey, what the heck, I have decided I am going to get myself a nice and crispy Honda Super Blackbird.

At 170+ mph, any bets on how long my license will last?
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

bout the same time as your body stays in one piece.

Should have gone for the Busa - it goes round corners too!!

Ride safe...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
      bout the same time as your body stays in one piece.

Should have gone for the Busa - it goes round corners too!!

Ride safe...

That would have beentoo scary for Mrs BI. The BB can be more easily disguised for a "SuperTourer" (i.e.: comfort and sensible riding... yeah, sure)
      Carpe Pactum

Comment

BTW, any rider out there using/having used Tracker Monitor? I am thinking of fitting it on the bike
        Carpe Pactum

Comment

How to look cool on a bike - rule 1

(1) avoid the "Mr. and Mrs. Power Ranger" look

Comment

Another mobile kidney donor
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
              Another mobile kidney donor
              If you PM your details I'll put you first in the list
              Carpe Pactum

Comment

Wow

Is it always just beofre Xmas where everybodies birds decide to throw in the towel. Thats the second one in two weeks
                There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
                  If you PM your details I'll put you first in the list
                  Perhaps we could do something on Ebay - a sort of futures market where you buy the option to first dibs on motorcyclist body parts in the event of an accident.
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    Perhaps we could do something on Ebay - a sort of futures market where you buy the option to first dibs on motorcyclist body parts in the event of an accident.
                    Well, there was an interesting article on the Economist a couple of weeks ago, advocating legalising the organ-selling trade as it will resolve the scarcity of donors. Maybe they should just populate Uk's roundabouts with "Harvester Units"
                    Carpe Pactum

Comment

Working...
                    X