• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to the Mods and Admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open letter to the Mods and Admin

Is there any chance we can have a sub-forum, similar to brexit where people can hurl insults at each other? Perhaps a suitable name could be "The Bear pit"?

The Brexit forum which has some quite interesting and salient points (whichever way you voted) is getting polluted imho.

Zigenare - In "Thanks in advance" mode...
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Is there any chance we can have a sub-forum, similar to brexit where people can hurl insults at each other? Perhaps a suitable name could be "The Bear pit"?

The Brexit forum which has some quite interesting and salient points (whichever way you voted) is getting polluted imho.

It's called 'General', you pathetic cretin.

Comment

Seems to me the " interesting and salient points" made by Remainers on the Brexit forum are being ignored or skated over by Brexiters.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Seems to me the " interesting and salient points" made by Remainers on the Brexit forum are being ignored or skated over by Brexiters.
        Not all. Some are argued.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

That's not much of a letter

Comment

By coincidence it seems to me the "interesting and salient points" made by Brexiters on the Brexit forum are being ignored or skated over by Remainers.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              By coincidence it seems to me the "interesting and salient points" made by Brexiters on the Brexit forum are being ignored or skated over by Remainers.
              Like what?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Not all. Some are argued.

Comment

Originally posted by gables View Post
                  That's not much of a letter
                  Which one? If it's the "p" then I strongly disagree.

Comment

Like what?
                    No idea, I haven't checked the Brexit sub-forum for weeks.

I was just guessing.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X