• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confuse due to lack of info and advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confuse due to lack of info and advice

Hi there,
    I know I'm in the same boat as lots of people. But my problem is getting complicated due to lack of information. I have no access to my account due to my identity verfication remained pending since the end of May. I kept sending THL emails/ letters but no answer. They don't seem to be helpful. My accountant is doing my tax return requested, early June, by Hmrc. But any action to sort out the loan issue still blind. I don't know what to do. Shall I just send the tax return, and wait for the other steps. By the way I did register to settle with Hmrc. I did contact THL to purchase the deed of release and to finish off this silly distressing situation but no answer. I don't know what to do. Please any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by Kareema View Post
    Hi there,
    I know I'm in the same boat as lots of people. But my problem is getting complicated due to lack of information. I have no access to my account due to my identity verfication remained pending since the end of May. I kept sending THL emails/ letters but no answer. They don't seem to be helpful. My accountant is doing my tax return requested, early June, by Hmrc. But any action to sort out the loan issue still blind. I don't know what to do. Shall I just send the tax return, and wait for the other steps. By the way I did register to settle with Hmrc. I did contact THL to purchase the deed of release and to finish off this silly distressing situation but no answer. I don't know what to do. Please any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    If you have no reply from hmrc, phone them. They seem to answer quite quickly and were very helpful to me.
    The guy I spoke to could not find out what the person I was emailing had done, I think nothing, but he looked up stuff and advised me.

Comment

Working...
    X