• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House Price Crash!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House Price Crash!

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/

Crashed!

Even house price crashes are crashing!

Doomed™

They have finally realized that house prices can only go one way.

Why don't we ask Yazz?

Comment

Oh, I love HPC.

I do have a friend who sold to rent many years ago and put the cash into gold (physical, obviously), and did very nicely out of it.

Comment

Ballhooks. Red hot property market in our area. Houses generally being snapped up within two weeks of going on the market.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Has anyone else noticed house prices have declined for 6 months in a row? Sometimes I think I'm the only contrarian here.

If I were resident in the UK I'd be selling up and renting for the next year.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Has anyone else noticed house prices have declined for 6 months in a row? Sometimes I think I'm the only contrarian here.

Oh, yes you'd have been far better ploughing all your cash into Bitcoin 6 months ago, that's gone oh...no....wait....

Plus you'd have a house you could live in rather than a random string of 1s and 0s.
            And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

You'd be in Scotland. The central belt has been booming for a few years. Small property is going for a song in Edinburgh and Glasgow. I suggest you contract RightMove adverts with the sold prices in both west end areas. Winning bids are as much as 30%+ over the survey price. Offers Over price 10-15% below survey price to gather interest from wouldbe buyers.

Comment

was thinking of selling my Edinburgh place but emotion takes over

interest rates will go thrice what they are now, not certain people are prepared for that
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Even the daily mail are starting to catch on.

Fears grow as house prices fall at the fastest rate since the financial crisis | Daily Mail Online

Doomed™

Comment

Burn baby burn.
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                    X