PDA

View Full Version : Inside IR35 for PS contract.

anonymouse
14th July 2018, 18:43
Just looking for confirmation that my searches are correct.

My LTD has been closed and I'm due to start a new public sector gig, which is inside IR35, there's an uplift of the rate by 22% to cover this. If I go for a brolly, then there's no VAT FRS, no 5% expenses, no need for PI/PLI/IR35, etc insurances.

I'm aiming for a brolly with salary sacrifice pension contributions (project is aimed for at least 12 months). Pyschocandy has recommended Danbro.

Have I missed anything? Yes, the Brolly Section. Plank!!

NCOTBAC
15th July 2018, 00:33
Quick tip. Don't use anything PC says as advice. He has also moaned about Danbro since.
https://forums.contractoruk.com/showthread.php?t=127210

Speak to Lucy at Contractor Umbrella
They do unlimited contributions to pensions.

mudskipper
15th July 2018, 05:22
Just looking for confirmation that my searches are correct.

My LTD has been closed and I'm due to start a new public sector gig, which is inside IR35, there's an uplift of the rate by 22% to cover this. If I go for a brolly, then there's no VAT FRS, no 5% expenses, no need for PI/PLI/IR35, etc insurances.

I'm aiming for a brolly with salary sacrifice pension contributions (project is aimed for at least 12 months). Pyschocandy has recommended Danbro.

Have I missed anything? Yes, the Brolly Section. Plank!!

Off topic, but if you (or anyone else) has written evidence that there is a significant rate uplift because the role has been deemed as IR35 caught, please consider sending it to policy@ipse.co.uk (even if you are not a member) as they need hard evidence to refute the claims that the reforms have had no significant impact. They will of course respect your anonymity (no pun intended!).

anonymouse
15th July 2018, 09:05
NCOTBAC :- Thanks, I found that in the other section.

MS :- Will do