• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inside IR35 for PS contract.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside IR35 for PS contract.

Just looking for confirmation that my searches are correct.

My LTD has been closed and I'm due to start a new public sector gig, which is inside IR35, there's an uplift of the rate by 22% to cover this. If I go for a brolly, then there's no VAT FRS, no 5% expenses, no need for PI/PLI/IR35, etc insurances.

I'm aiming for a brolly with salary sacrifice pension contributions (project is aimed for at least 12 months). Pyschocandy has recommended Danbro.

Have I missed anything? Yes, the Brolly Section. Plank!!
    Last edited by anonymouse; 14 July 2018, 23:49.

Quick tip. Don't use anything PC says as advice. He has also moaned about Danbro since.
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/showthread.php?t=127210

Speak to Lucy at Contractor Umbrella
    They do unlimited contributions to pensions.
    Last edited by NCOTBAC; 15 July 2018, 00:35.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
      Just looking for confirmation that my searches are correct.

My LTD has been closed and I'm due to start a new public sector gig, which is inside IR35, there's an uplift of the rate by 22% to cover this. If I go for a brolly, then there's no VAT FRS, no 5% expenses, no need for PI/PLI/IR35, etc insurances.

I'm aiming for a brolly with salary sacrifice pension contributions (project is aimed for at least 12 months). Pyschocandy has recommended Danbro.

Have I missed anything? Yes, the Brolly Section. Plank!!
      Off topic, but if you (or anyone else) has written evidence that there is a significant rate uplift because the role has been deemed as IR35 caught, please consider sending it to [email protected] (even if you are not a member) as they need hard evidence to refute the claims that the reforms have had no significant impact. They will of course respect your anonymity (no pun intended!).

Comment

NCOTBAC :- Thanks, I found that in the other section.

MS :- Will do

Comment

Working...
        X