• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday SallyAnne!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday SallyAnne!

Have a good one! Dont have too much of that Brown Ale stuff or whatever it is you drink up there!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Yes ! Happy Happy Happy Birthday Sal !

Comment

Best day of your life (or so they say), so make sure you make the most of it...

Happy B'day (Admin, we should have a birthday cake smiley)
      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Happy Birthday Sal
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Thanks everyone - you are all wonderful.

I'm taking my lad off to see a chick flick now (oh how excited he is) Then I'm hitting the boozer. I'll have one for all of you

We must sort out the Xmas do tomorrow, so can someone please try and pick a pub for us to meet in?

Have a great day all x x x
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Many happy returns, SA
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes happy birthday sweetie.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Have a great day SA.

Comment

Don't tell me you ate the cakes?
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Happy Birthday SallyAnne.

Comment

Working...
                    X