• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im done

After nearly 19 years of contracting decided its time to move to Jersey for good.

Londonistan is grim, Wifey has Jersey status so sold the properties, started the MVL shenanigans off to the rock for a better life.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
    After nearly 19 years of contracting decided its time to move to Jersey for good.

Londonistan is grim, Wifey has Jersey status so sold the properties, started the MVL shenanigans off to the rock for a better life.

Hunt down a collaborator for me!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post

Good luck; I know what you mean about London - while I miss certain people, eateries and pubs, as well as a decent, cheap public transport system and Topgolf, the rest of it can burn.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Wow don't u guy sound resist. Good riddance! It's people like you who give the English a bad name. I bet you voted for bnp. I'm sick and tired of hearing white old men and chavs talk about other ethnic minorities.... londonstan, Birmingham no go zone, pakies taking our jobs, Indians taking our jobs, Chinese taking over the world..... ffs just get over it! We don't live in 1600s anymore.

I would rather live in an Asian area than a white area. 1 no chavs 2 doesn't matter what colour or religion you follow you wouldn't be bullied or fround upon.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
          Wow don't u guy sound resist. Good riddance! It's people like you who give the English a bad name. I bet you voted for bnp. I'm sick and tired of hearing white old men and chavs talk about other ethnic minorities.... londonstan, Birmingham no go zone, pakies taking our jobs, Indians taking our jobs, Chinese taking over the world..... ffs just get over it! We don't live in 1600s anymore.

I would rather live in an Asian area than a white area. 1 no chavs 2 doesn't matter what colour or religion you follow you wouldn't be bullied or fround upon.
          Do you see anything "wrong" with that statement?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Do you see anything "wrong" with that statement?
            Yes I do there shouldn't be designated areas but due to white flight there now is.

Comment

Yes I do there shouldn't be designated areas but due to white flight there now is.
              It's a little more complicated than that.

From the Grauniad.

Comment

So he has to be far right because he thinks London has turned into a tuliphole?

Log off Bee.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

You've got to be kidding right? Show's how little you know about these areas.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    So he has to be far right because he thinks London has turned into a tuliphole?

Log off Bee.
                    When you use the word londonstan yes it does. He is referring to people of colour, more specifically Asian. He didn't tuliphole or crime issue or cost or anything else but the people other than white being the issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X