• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does Macron take it up chuff?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Macron take it up chuff?

So having to deny he’s given his ex personal security guard the Nuclear codes he has also had to deny he was his lovers

I’ve always been amazed at how he could be marri d to his ex-teacher who is 25 years his senior without them batting an eye. It all seems a marriage of convinience and one big lie. If this was the UK the press would be all over them.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

So you are suggesting, in this day and age, that his marriage is a sham and in reality he is gay but ashamed to admit it?

Even I am not convinced by that.

Comment

The fact that he married someone 25 years older does NOT suggest a marriage of convenience. It suggests a marriage of inconvenience, and therefore is more likely to be genuine.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Maybe he likes to be the meat in some sort of weird threeway sandwich?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Maybe he likes to be the meat in some sort of weird threeway sandwich?
          This is about Macron, not about you. Stop projecting.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            This is about Macron, not about you. Stop projecting.
            Sorry to burst your bubble - the only 3ways I do are with 2 other women.

Or both hands depending on how lucky I get.

Comment

The French privacy laws are far more stringent than ours (unless you are Diana) hence the lack of press coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Sorry to burst your bubble - the only 3ways I do are with 2 other women.

Yes, yes, sure you do ....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

One presumes, like all Frenchmen, the answer is yes. But one would have preferred not to have to consider the arrangement this close to lunchtime.

Comment

Wow never knew he had a wife who was 25 years older. That is something.

Comment

Working...
                    X