• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair Questioned by Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair Questioned by Police

BBC Political Editor Nick Robinson said it was an extraordinary development but one that had been expected for some weeks.

But he said the fact that Mr Blair was not interviewed under caution was significant as it implied that police did not intend to bring any charges against him.

But he said it was an embarrassment for the prime minister who had promised to make politics "whiter than white" when he came to power in 1997.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

It's a good job the latest Diana Murder report also came out today - it took over the radio stations at the same time as Blair was getting his collar felt.

A good day to bury bad news, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Good job the latest Diana report came out today - good day to bury bad news, eh?
      Bliar IS bad news. When can we expect him to be buried?
      Boom boom boom boom
      A-haw haw haw haw
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

But he said it was an embarrassment for the prime minister who had promised to make politics "whiter than white" when he came to power in 1997.

Time for some blairspinspeak.

Yes - but that was then - this is now.

What - and I believe all decent people would agree with me - is important - that we remain commited to our War on Terror while I make my millions in America on the lucrative lecture circuit and can say, with an open heart - good riddance to the lot of you.
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 14 December 2006, 16:42.

Comment

Surely that should be decent hard working people - Of no we are not talking about benefits/unemployment/tax credits here are we. My mistake (something you will never hear the slimy grinning fecker say - unless he is talking about nobbing old pillar box gob)
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Teflon coated. Screw you coppers!

Comment

Blair is going to work for News Corp when he leaves parliament:

http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article1202848.ece

Expect Murdoch will be honoured in the New Year.
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                Surely that should be decent hard working people - Of no we are not talking about benefits/unemployment/tax credits here are we. My mistake (something you will never hear the slimy grinning fecker say - unless he is talking about nobbing old pillar box gob)
                That's Britain's hard-working families to you.

Please get your NuLab speak correct, citizen.
                Last edited by Sergeant Apone; 14 December 2006, 19:29.

Comment

Spare a thought for Britains hard working politicians - I for one back their salary claims for 100k.

Its only fair.

Comment

Why stop there - I think they should have a better expenses package and pension. I mean how can they possibly manage with £130k per year in expenses and a full pesion after only 15 years.

Is there an adopt a MP scheme anywhere.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X