• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

safaribooksonline

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

safaribooksonline

Anyone else use? Or any better alternatives?

My renewal is due at £125 which is pretty good I think (took a special offer few years ago). Im sure its $400 normally.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

How do you rate value? Did you get good value up to now? I can't imagine you'll get much better for a tenner a month.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I use Safari though through a company account. £125 sounds like good value, depends on how often you use it though. I don't know of any better alternatives.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I use Safari though through a company account. £125 sounds like good value, depends on how often you use it though. I don't know of any better alternatives.
        I use IBM knowledge Center, - gratis

Comment

Im good to you lot.....

Access to safari books online if you join this lot for $99 a year.

https://www.acm.org/membership/join
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X