• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suffolk murderer named

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suffolk murderer named

The Suffolk killer is being unfairly compared with Jack the Ripper, most recently by lefty film director and Vietnam veteran Oliver Stone. Is there any evidence that's he's mutilating any of his victims? Given the location of his crimes and his prefered MO of strangulation, I propose the name "The Suffolkator"

Several papers are now referring to him as "The Suffolk Strangler". Oh, how we love alliteration in the UK.

Interesting point to make is, both this guy and 'Jack the Ripper' have killed 5 prostitutes, and each have killed one with a surname of Nichols.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
      Several papers are now referring to him as "The Suffolk Strangler". Oh, how we love alliteration in the UK.

Interesting point to make is, both this guy and 'Jack the Ripper' have killed 5 prostitutes, and each have killed one with a surname of Nichols.
      I doubt he went round asking thier name before he strangled them.

This is just the media trying to find links that are not there. I mean do you know something else wierd....the both killed people. Its a sign I'm sure of it.

Comment

I was watching Fox News last night - they called Ipswich 'near London' and had a live feed from their reporter outside the Suffolk Constabulary building'
        The international media feeding frenzy is intense.

I can't watch UK news at he moment.... all going 'live' to a reporter in Ipswich who really doesn't have anything new to say
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Reporter?

Originally posted by Troll
          I was watching Fox News last night - they called Ipswich 'near London' and had a live feed from their reporter outside the Suffolk Constabulary building'
          The international media feeding frenzy is intense.

I can't watch UK news at he moment.... all going 'live' to a reporter in Ipswich who really doesn't have anything new to say

Reporter? Gossip columnist possibly, tittle-taller possibly, bulltulipter possibly.
          I can't remember the last time I saw a 'reporter' 'report' news.
          Why not?

Comment

Oh heck, it’s my fault. It’s one of the characters in this model has become unstuck in time from 1888 and has appeared in 2006. This didn’t happen yesterday, looks like my restart of the model didn’t work properly.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
              Reporter? Gossip columnist possibly, tittle-taller possibly, bulltulipter possibly.
              I can't remember the last time I saw a 'reporter' 'report' news.
              Certainly not on Fox anyway...
              Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Oh and sorry Zeity about you being green now. I know you said that you didn't want to be green, but there is not a lot I could do about it.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                  Oh heck, it’s my fault. It’s one of the characters in this model has become unstuck in time from 1888 and has appeared in 2006. This didn’t happen yesterday, looks like my restart of the model didn’t work properly.
                  Fair enough. But you might want to explain what you have done with AtW. The Eastern Front circa summer of 1941 would be nice IMHO.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

They could do with that glove the welsh bint was using on torchwood the other night, trouble is if you brought them back for just 30 seconds they would probably be more interested and getting a 'crack fix' for the last time rather than say what they saw.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X