• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jezzy resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jezzy resigns

<Placeholder>

Jeremy Corbyn praises release of Hamas terrorist 'brothers' in video | Daily Mail Online

New videos show Jeremy Corbyn comparing Israel’s blockage of Gaza to Stalingrad and Leningrad - and praising the release of 1,000 Hamas ‘brothers’ who between them killed 600
    Footage has emerged of Jeremy Corbyn praising the release of Hamas terrorists
    Referring to the 1,000 men as 'brothers' he questioned the case against them
    The interview took place on the Iranian Press TV channel in 2012
    Second shows him comparing those in Gaza to the siege of Leningrad by the Nazis
    Last edited by vetran; 1 August 2018, 22:02.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

So, Trump in bed with Russia and wants all investigations to stop. North Jorea building missiles, but the most important thing is digging out a video fro 6 years ago.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      So, Trump in bed with Russia and wants all investigations to stop. North Jorea building missiles, but the most important thing is digging out a video fro 6 years ago.
      From someone who could be voted in by our electorate as the leader of our country? Of course it's very important. Biggest piece of UK news, that's for sure. The man has proved, yet again, to be an anti-Semitic terrorist sympathiser.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        From someone who could be voted in by our electorate as the leader of our country? Of course it's very important. Biggest piece of UK news, that's for sure. The man has proved, yet again, to be an anti-Semitic terrorist sympathiser.
        One need to be very careful when labelling people, particularly when it comes to middle east politics. Now I am no Jezza supporter, but when it comes to the Israel/Palestine problem one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Also one must remember that the Israel occupied territories (East Jerusalem, etc.) are, as far as the UN is concerned, illegally occupied. Therefore one might surmise that the Palestinians are not terrorist but just fighting to reclaim their illegally occupied lands, and therefor it is Israel that is the terrorist organisation. One thing is for sure it that the whole Middle East problem is one of the Western allies own making, and one that current political correctness will prevent a conclusion for fear of being proclaimed anti-Semite. To understand the Middle East one needs to understand the history of the Middle East and how we, the West, screwed it up. Just saying.

Comment

I was going to comment more but think Yorkie62 has said it all for me.

I'd side with Israel over Hamas etc. anytime but it is absurd that the Holocaust should be used as an excuse to prevent any criticism of Israel or Jewish attitudes. It is not racist to say that all races have the same human flaws. Jews are just as likely to be biased in favour of their own as the rest of us.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I agree - it seems harder and harder not to draw parallels with the cleaning out of the jews in the polish ghettos and the way the Palestinians are being treated.

And you are dead right that if you say anything like that you are immediately a jew hating nazi lover

Comment

How about Corbyn and Gerry Adams? Is that close enough to home?

Comment

The West is responsible for more than it admits.
                ISIS leadership for example is composed mainly of embittered ex-Iraqi army officers from the Baathist party.
                The flows of refugees from Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria have all been contributed to by stupid and naive decisions mainly by the US and the UK.

All of which doesn't change the fact that Corbyn is a complete twat.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  The West is responsible for more than it admits.
                  ISIS leadership for example is composed mainly of embittered ex-Iraqi army officers from the Baathist party.
                  The flows of refugees from Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria have all been contributed to by stupid and naive decisions mainly by the US and the UK.

All of which doesn't change the fact that Corbyn is a complete twat.
                  Anotjher horribly sensible post. CUK is going uphill today.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                    One need to be very careful when labelling people, particularly when it comes to middle east politics. Now I am no Jezza supporter, but when it comes to the Israel/Palestine
                    It's quite complicated really and not something that can be easily summarised
                    FTFY

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                    One thing is for sure it that the whole Middle East problem is one of the Western allies own making
                    bulltulip

it's complex, and whilst France and the UK had a significant part to play in the decades leading up to the 1940s, it's again, not a simple one-liner you can summarise whilst being accurate.

It does seem though to an easily rolled out trope to call Israel policy evil, and it's certainly not one I disagree with, but they are surrounded by countries who wish to wipe them out entirely. Not for the sake of the Palestinians though, but because they hate jews.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                    X