• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ISO compliance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO compliance

My firm may need to go through ISO compliance (not sure which species quite yet). Only 3 employees; any ideas/tips on how hard it is, how long it might take, how best to go about it, and if it's worthwhile paying somebody else to do the hard bits for us? Your insights valued.

Cheers m'dears,
    tl

Paperwork exercise

I dont think you can do it yourself - you have to have a certified 'expert' do it for you.

I know a man who is certified to do it (BS5750 ISO 9000) - based in brum if thats any help ? If nobody here has any detailed info I am sure Dave would give you a quick rundown.

Comment

If you want a ISO 9001:2000 scheme, the PCG will be introducing a cost effective one for PCG members soon.

See here for more details.

Comment

Working...
      X