• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone vape?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone vape?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/h...-a8489566.html

I did wonder about this...

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Looking at the number of times they say 'could be', 'potentially cause' you should still be wondering.

Just another article that doesn't really prove anything yet and there are many 100's already out there. TBF I'm also not convinced it's as safe as they say but until someone comes up with something better than a could be or a potentially then it's all just more noise.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Seems pretty obvious that smoke of any kind in the lungs is not a long term good idea.

Glad to see vapists banned from many public places even if it's not yet law.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Seems pretty obvious that smoke of any kind in the lungs is not a long term good idea.
        Yup I'd agree but until someone can definitively say its any more dangerous than eggs, red meat, red bull, alcohol or dirty women then the rest is just noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          When I was a kid, you could buy candy and chocolate cigarettes. And now....?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            When I was a kid, you could buy candy and chocolate cigarettes. And now....?

Jeezus **** they should be banned.

Comment

It's a joke...

Comment

Lol, if you believe that then here’s a message on the side of a bus for you....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  It's a joke...
                  This is real, though....

Comment

Nice but I'm not really in to the sweet flavours. Found a Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffin flavour and it's fookin gorgeous. Like an all day breakfast.. all day!

Comment

Working...
                    X