• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wii

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii

I managed to get hold of a Wii for sons crimble pressy - spun him a tale of not being able to get one and he would have to wait until the new year to get one which he seemed happy with.

Seeing the prices on EBay - should I maintain the story but auction the console and bank the profits; or continue with the suprise of him opening the pressie on Christmas day
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll
    ...Seeing the prices on EBay - should I maintain the story but auction the console and bank the profits....
    True contractor attitude
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Just make sure he doesnt actually use it

www.wiikilledmytv.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        Just make sure he doesnt actually use it

www.wiikilledmytv.com
        and then yould ave to send it back
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6182013.stm
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Wii

Don't sell it. I got one on release day for me and the family (mostly me) and it is wonderful fun. I'd stopped playing games when the days arrived of having to know all the obscure button presses and needing to invest hours of time just to understand the basics.

As regards the strap snapping. If common sense is used when playing I believe it is very unlikely it will happen. I'm still going to ask for replacement strap though.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

wii doesn't kill the tv, the fecking idiot who can't hold a controller does...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I'm waiting for the Seal Clubbing game to be released before I buy one. It'll be a killer app!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                I'm waiting for the Seal Clubbing game to be released before I buy one. It'll be a killer app!
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                X