• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sadly, given his marked absense, it can only be assumed that...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, given his marked absense, it can only be assumed that...

OBITUARIES

Professor Alex Stalin (AtW) Chudnovsky 1973 – 2006

It is with great regret that we announce the passing of Alex Chudnovsky, a proud son of the former Soviet Union, all-round inventor of useful things, and world-class genius.

Chudnovsky was tragically killed when his extravagant trademark moustache became caught between the input rollers of his Great SKA Computation Engine -- a steam-powered behemoth that Chudnovsky had intended to contain every iota of the world’s knowledge, in a 'handy-to-find' format.

Many of his peers at the Royal Society considered Chudnovsky insane – or worse – yet he pressed ahead with this doomed venture at a huge cost to his personal wealth and his sanity.

Chudnovsky’s meteoric career began when he was used as an experimental payload on a number of test rockets at the Baikonur space centre (the use of monkeys, dogs and goats for this purpose being too controversial at the time). The young Alexi distinguished himself by calculating the orbital trajectory of his tiny capsule and recording telemetry in real-time using nothing more than a crayon and a packet of damp Rizla papers.

Later he gained even more PhDs than the legendary scholar Threadedovski at the University of Bullingrad and went on to win the Nobel Prize for Equivocation in 1987.

Finally he moved to England, taking up residence in the leafy glades of Birmingham and pursued his dreams of packaging every known fact into a box measuring no bigger than 4’ x 7’.

Alex Chudnovsky was unmarried (but was very close to his sister - allegedly).
    Last edited by bogeyman; 15 December 2006, 16:56.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

*Do you think Google had him...you know...bumped off?*
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Or maybe he's currently spending quality time with "Paul" and "Craig".

Comment

Is there any connection with his disappearance and murders of prozzies ?

Comment

I'm sorry to report he's not dead, he's living in Suffolk now.

Comment

I maybe off topic here,

...but I just wanted point out that a suspect in Ipswich was arrested.

Obviously this has nothing to do with AtW does it
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Or maybe . . .

. . .he's eloped with LuciferBox, he hasn't been heard of since 28th November (2 days before AtW).

The vegetarian option.

Comment

The funny thing about this is that all the "women" have disappeared at the same time. And I don't mean Ipswich ...
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Last time I saw him he was stood next to a pizza hut all you can eat buffet and Sally Anne was loading up.
                  I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                    Last time I saw him he was stood next to a pizza hut all you can eat buffet and Sally Anne was loading up.
                    What ... do you think SallyAnn has eaten him?

Comment

Working...
                    X