• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE - representing contractors anymore ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPSE - representing contractors anymore ??

I've long been sceptical that IPSE are properly representing the honourable IT contractor, and now it's confirmed that they are well and truly out of touch.

I've just got the IPSE Reward email promoting holiday destinations - Haven, Hoseasons, BUTLINS

Definitely not renewing that membership next time round !

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    I've long been sceptical that IPSE are properly representing the honourable IT contractor, and now it's confirmed that they are well and truly out of touch.

I've just got the IPSE Reward email promoting holiday destinations - Haven, Hoseasons, BUTLINS

Definitely not renewing that membership next time round !

Yep, they are catering for contract project managers now, so yep the lowest of the lowest.

Comment

The idea is you pass those onto your staff. Your butler will appreciate them.

Comment

Working...
      X