• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elon Musk smokes marijuana live on web show

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elon Musk smokes marijuana live on web show

If I were working 120 hours a week and not looking after my body & mind, I might also take up smoking investors money.

gwd he looks wrecked.

Tech entrepreneur Elon Musk has smoked marijuana live on the web during a podcast with comedian Joe Rogan.

Mr Rogan offered his guest the drug, which is legal in California, as the pair discussed tech innovation and the public's perception of Mr Musk.

"I mean, it's legal, right?" asked the Tesla founder, before taking a drag on the joint.

Last month, Mr Musk said he was not "on weed" when he tweeted about plans to make Tesla a private firm.

The business leader made the comments in an interview with the New York Times.

He also told the newspaper he works "120-hour weeks" and takes sedatives.

His controversial plans regarding Tesla's ownership were dropped about two weeks later.

'Is it legal?'

During the podcast, Mr Rogan offered Mr Musk a joint, which he said contained a mix of tobacco and marijuana - dried leaves and flowering parts of the female cannabis plant.

Of 50 US sates, recreational cannabis remains illegal in 41 - but it was legalised in California, where the podcast was filmed, in January.

"Is that a cigar?" asked Mr Musk when his host first proffered the joint.

The pair also enjoyed whiskey during the podcast recording.

Mr Musk pointed out: "Alcohol's a drug."

During their conversation, Mr Musk talked about his health and his management of Tesla - which he said was the most challenging of his various businesses and projects.

To close the podcast, Mr Musk was asked if he had any concluding remarks.

"I think people should be nicer to each other," he said.

"And give… give more credit to others and don't assume they're mean until you know they're actually mean.

"It's easy to demonise people, you're usually wrong about it, people are nicer than you think."
    source: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45445554
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Thereby answering the question on the lips of literally quite a few people, namely "what the fook is Elon Musk smoking these days?"
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

This is my new favourite gif. I wish to adopt this attitude to pretty much everything that has been triggering/offending me lately - seems like the only sane way...

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        This is my new favourite gif. I wish to adopt this attitude to pretty much everything that has been triggering/offending me lately - seems like the only sane way...

Agree, however it looks as though he didn't actually inhale much of that mouthful, pussy
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

indeed

should be legalised.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            indeed

should be legalised.
            It is. Just not here.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran