• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ONS Business Survey - Sites Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONS Business Survey - Sites Advice

I've just received a questionnaire from the Office for National Statistics and I'd be interested to hear peoples interpretation on a question relating to what sites I work on.

It states that
    If the site located at the address above <Ed:It's my home/office> is staffed for fewer than 20 hours per week, or the planned activity is for less than a year, please leave Section B blank for this site and include it in the figures you report for your main or head site instead.
    I currently work 40hrs a week split between:
    • 24hrs on client sites (most one sometimes more)
    • 16hrs at my home/office.

It sounds like it wants all my client sites listed. Do people agree and would you bother providing that info or just consider your home/office always staffed even if it's not physically occupied?

or the planned activity is for less than a year
    Well I've been working for this client for over a year but my contract is for 3 months, would that make the planned activity less than a year?

What's your opinion?

Originally posted by FreeZey View Post
    I've just received a questionnaire from the Office for National Statistics and I'd be interested to hear peoples interpretation on a question relating to what sites I work on.

It states that

I currently work 40hrs a week split between:
    • 24hrs on client sites (most one sometimes more)
    • 16hrs at my home/office.

It sounds like it wants all my client sites listed. Do people agree and would you bother providing that info or just consider your home/office always staffed even if it's not physically occupied?

Well I've been working for this client for over a year but my contract is for 3 months, would that make the planned activity less than a year?

What's your opinion?

It's a survey. You won't be taken to court for putting in a wrong answer. They won't slap your wrists for how you fill it out.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
    X