• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Form an orderly queue ladies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form an orderly queue ladies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45446254

Originally posted by BBC
    Former foreign secretary Boris Johnson and his wife Marina Wheeler have confirmed they have separated.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

He's just doing it because his mentor did the same thing, Although Boris needs 2 more marriages and countless prostitutes to catch up with the POTUS.

Anyway, here's what others think:

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/09/07...iage-problems/
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I see he is off having intercourse with lots of younger more willing partners and getting out of the current relationship will cost him dear. Oh maybe this should be in a sub forum!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Apparently the new lover made several sex with Boris videos, crowd funding to stop anyone every seeing these surly !!!!

Comment

Ah yes, condemn him for having as much bonking as possible.

Hypocrites! (CUK males anyway)
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

I tip my hat to his bonking abilities

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

most of them are quite fit as well which considering he looks like a hairy gnome is quite impressive.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  most of them are quite fit as well which considering he looks like a hairy gnome is quite impressive.

Boris had an air about him that brought out the mothering instinct in susceptible females. However, since his 'hapless and misunderstood' act, he's shown himself to be a bit of a git and a lot more calculating than people gave him credit for.

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                  I tip my hat to his bonking abilities
                  I could name someone else round here who pretends to be a bit stupid, but is very bright. But that wouldn't be fair, would it?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Maybe it's a case of mistaken identity....

Comment

Working...
                    X