• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve Sending Spam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve Sending Spam

I often start receiving spam from jobserve.com in form of job alerts which I never configured or requested. After switching them off the spam stops for a while but after few days/weeks I start receiving them again. I am just wondering either anyone else is experiencing the same issue? I mean do Jobserve switch them on intentionally or what else is going on?

Is it every time you upload a new version of your cv that the spam starts again?

Comment

Email JS directly and invoke your right to be forgotten, failing that send them a DSAR

Comment

Maybe.....

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Is it every time you upload a new version of your cv that the spam starts again?
        I'm not sure but maybe that's the case, still wondering is it valid excuse to send spam?

Comment

Does it really matter? Might find your dream gig totally by chance.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X