• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody up for this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody up for this?

An ex client (US based music software developer), requires an online fully featured midi sequencer developed using Flash. The sequencer would have to be able to integrate NI's Kontakt sample player.

This sort of app has never been done before and he is finding it very difficult to find anyone with the skills to develop this. This project is beyond my capabilities but maybe one of you guys would be up for this challenge. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.
    Me, me, me...

threaded's your man, but it will cost!

Comment

These features are scheduled for SKA V2.0

AtW

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        threaded's your man, but it will cost!
        Actually I wrote a MIDI to YM243 OPL3 FM synth translator to run on 6809/Z80/6502 boards many years ago. That is so I can compose the music for the fruit machines in Finale as I am more comfortable with a proper score sheet in front of me.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Actually I wrote a MIDI to YM243 OPL3 FM synth translator to run on 6809/Z80/6502 boards many years ago. That is so I can compose the music for the fruit machines in Finale as I am more comfortable with a proper score sheet in front of me.
          I did something similar to run on a Texas Calculator.

Comment

That’s nothing; I’ve got music coming out of things banged together and vibrating strings. Not very good at it myself, but my mum could even make music with her vocal cords. Technology, who needs it!
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Thats nothing.

My abacus which I bought off Charlie Babbage plays the Bagpipes in D Minor.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Huh! The pubic hair I got off Ada Babbage plays Haydn.

Comment

Working...
                X