PDA

View Full Version : Leeds Pre-Christmas Meet??

Sam B Dynamo Accounts
21st September 2018, 18:00
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone is up for a pre-Christmas meet-up?

Happy to act as coordinator if there's any interest

ladymuck
24th September 2018, 14:10
:tumble:

Wow that was a popular suggestion

DeludedKitten
24th September 2018, 15:07

Wow that was a popular suggestion

Give it time. T'interweb hasn't reached Leeds yet

northernladuk
24th September 2018, 18:13
Give it time. T'interweb hasn't reached Leeds yetCarrier pigeon is on its way.

northernladuk
24th September 2018, 18:14

Wow that was a popular suggestionFunny you should post. I do remember you volunteering to arrange this year's in front of at least 5 of us.

original PM
25th September 2018, 07:42
There is normally a dirty Leeds xmas party

which i never attend because

a) it's in dirty Leeds

b) it means meeting strangers from the internet

SimonMac
25th September 2018, 08:17
Funny you should post. I do remember you volunteering to arrange this year's in front of at least 5 of us.

#MeToo

ladymuck
25th September 2018, 08:55
Funny you should post. I do remember you volunteering to arrange this year's in front of at least 5 of us.

I said no such thing

DaveB
25th September 2018, 08:59
I said no such thing

Pretty sure you did :)

ladymuck
25th September 2018, 09:21
I think you'll find it was a certain bearded 'gentleman' who organised last year's event and unilaterally decided I should organise this year's despite me never once agreeing to do so.

northernladuk
25th September 2018, 09:54
I think you'll find it was a certain bearded 'gentleman' who organised last year's event and unilaterally decided I should organise this year's despite me never once agreeing to do so.Hmm yes. That does ring a bell to be fair. :D

SimonMac
25th September 2018, 15:53
I think you'll find it was a certain bearded 'gentleman' who organised last year's event and unilaterally decided I should organise this year's despite me never once agreeing to do so.

Gentleman? I thought it was me

ladymuck
26th September 2018, 10:51
Gentleman? I thought it was me

'Gentleman' not gentleman

Subtle difference lost on you, evidently

madame SasGuru
2nd October 2018, 09:57

I don't think it was unilaterally - from memory everyone there was trying to avoid having to do it so once a "volunteer" was identified we all agreed with it...

GreenMirror
2nd October 2018, 13:12
I don't think it was unilaterally - from memory everyone there was trying to avoid having to do it so once a "volunteer" was identified we all agreed with it...

I also voted for ladymuck. If she was too busy dancing on that table with MS then tough luck.

northernladuk
3rd October 2018, 13:07
I also voted for ladymuck. If she was too busy dancing on that table with MS then tough luck.

Cost me $12 that did...

DaveB
3rd October 2018, 13:51
Cost me $12 that did...

I thnk it was when you asked for a receipt that upset them.

oliverson
15th November 2018, 16:44
So, what's the crack here then? Is it on and if so, when and where (Scabby Taps again?).