• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Komrades!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Komrades!

A green job for every red worker!

Jeremy Corbyn promises to create 400k 'green' jobs

Power to the people!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    A green job for every red worker!

Jeremy Corbyn promises to create 400k 'green' jobs

Power to the people!
    Can't imagine anyone will be able to afford John Deere if he gets into power.

Countrymen up and down the land will be out in their sheds greasing up their old Fordson Majors

Comment

Surprised not much talk on here about private property confiscation under Korbyn - 10% of shares will need to be placed into fund that mostly will benefit Govt, no wonder Korbyn wants Brexit - otherwise ECJ would stop such state confiscations, thanks Brexiteers - you are total Jog Ons.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Surprised not much talk on here about private property confiscation under Korbyn - 10% of shares will need to be placed into fund that mostly will benefit Govt, no wonder Korbyn wants Brexit - otherwise ECJ would stop such state confiscations, thanks Brexiteers - you are total Jog Ons.
        Better board up the old dacha then

Comment

The electorate should be wise to the chameleon Corbyn and his stylish 180s near to a GE.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The irony being you'll be forced to give up more of your wealth than if you'd stayed in Russia. Who'd have thunk it?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by The James Room View Post
              Countrymen up and down the land will be out in their sheds greasing up their old Fordson Majors
              Hmmmm….inneresting….

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
              Do you honestly think his lilywhite ass has ever had a good battering from riding on a Fordson Major ?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                Hmmmm….inneresting….

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  The irony being you'll be forced to give up more of your wealth than if you'd stayed in Russia. Who'd have thunk it?
                  I can move to Germany and more or less half my tax, which will go up big time under Labour, and now they propose to confiscate sizeable stake in companies (initially medium ones, but I am sure it won't take them long to look at smaller). Fook that tulip, this is all brought by you fooking Brexiter morons

Comment

I can move to Germany and more or less half my tax, which will go up big time under Labour, and now they propose to confiscate sizeable stake in companies (initially medium ones, but I am sure it won't take them long to look at smaller). Fook that tulip, this is all brought by you fooking Brexiter morons

Plenty of folk on this forum bleat about high UK tax. Overall it's still amongst the lowest of the high tech developed countries within Europe.

I tend to find people promulgate this statement, which seems to spread like wildfire. It simply isn't true that the UK is a high tax country. Have the past fifty years passed you by? We have the tories in power and relatively low taxation overall for the wealthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X