• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Downloading Lost?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading Lost?

What do you guys use to download Lost???

I normally use Limewire but it can take a while....

Comment

Azureus and BTJunkie
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Usenext or thundernews - not free but you get full speed download

Comment

Originally posted by Back In Business
          Usenext or thundernews - not free but you get full speed download
          I always use Easynews. I never understand all the fuss about torrents; it just seems an incredibly slow method.

Sky must have nearly caught up with the US on Lost?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
            Sky must have nearly caught up with the US on Lost?
            Exactly. For that reason I just use the telly to download the episodes I watch.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Dunno about 'Lost', but I've been using uTorrent (and ADSL2+ @18M) to download episodes of CSI, CIS Miami and Heroes. I think that they will have to rename episode 4 of season 7 of CSI; doesn't quite mean the same thing in the UK!
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Lost is on hiatus on the US so Sky's coverage is about to stop if it hasn't already. Not sure when it starts back up again, but guarantee Sky will be at least 5 months behind, but it'll be on Usenet within a couple of hours. If I can't buy it legally, I'll steal it. Have a nice day.

Comment

Lost is not my sort of TV video programme, so I wouldn't download it.

Even if it was, I wouldn't download it, because that is copyright theft regardless.

Bitch and whine all you like, but downloaders are the same as shoplifters. No if's, no buts. The act is NOT up for discussion, so dont bother even feebly trying to justify it because you cant. If I can afford it, I buy it. If I can't, well boohoo me...I get it the month after or not at all.

And for anyone who feels justified in replying....please put you money where you're mouth is and tell us why downloading is justified in you opinion, and include your personal contact details so FACT can contact you.

I'm not able to make a qualified judgement, but FACT can...so let's leave it up to them eh ? Failing that, lets ask the artists themselves eh ?
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
                    Lost is not my sort of TV video programme, so I wouldn't download it.

Even if it was, I wouldn't download it, because that is copyright theft regardless.

Bitch and whine all you like, but downloaders are the same as shoplifters. No if's, no buts. The act is NOT up for discussion, so dont bother even feebly trying to justify it because you cant. If I can afford it, I buy it. If I can't, well boohoo me...I get it the month after or not at all.

And for anyone who feels justified in replying....please put you money where you're mouth is and tell us why downloading is justified in you opinion, and include your personal contact details so FACT can contact you.

I'm not able to make a qualified judgement, but FACT can...so let's leave it up to them eh ? Failing that, lets ask the artists themselves eh ?
                    I agree with you, except I have paid for it. I have a Sky subscription so downloading is just time shifting for me. I don't pirate software or music at all. Just because my choice of time-shifting involves a computer and the Internet and not a video recorder does not give you the right to come on here and judge me. So, I can quite legitimately tell you to shove your high-moral ground right up where the sun doesn't shine...
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                    X