• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wanted: A good Accountant (must know Accounts).

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: A good Accountant (must know Accounts).

Please could someone suggest a good accountant based in Surrey (more precisely in Staines, Ashford, Weybridge areas) ?

I have gone through the forum and seem to reflect what I am concerned about. Glossy websites and tempting offers doesn't necessarily reveal a good accountant !!

if someone could suggest a good / honest accountant that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

(PS: I posted this elsewhere, but it was just swamped with something else apart from one useful information !)

I'm with Quest Accounting (based in Wendover, Bucks). I live in Nottingham but have always had excellent service (I use the post for receipts, CD's of accounts etc.)

Their website is www.quest-asl.co.uk

Comment

Accountant

Try Business Manager at www.manager.co.uk very good service and a great bunch of people.

Comment

Re: Accountant

anyone else used them, their fees seem very reasonable for a near dormant company.

Comment

Arf!

Comment

que?

Comment

I thought that you were inferring that no-one used them and 'King Contractor' was The Business Manager in disguise.

I can read anything into anything, me... :lol

Comment

Accountant

I'd forgotten what a cynical bunch contractors are, or is it other accountants in disguise.

For what it's worth, I have used Business Manger for just over 2 years and am very happy with the service they provide. Simple as that.

Comment

That's what we need - context.

:lol

Comment

Thanks KC, I'll have a sniff around, I don't mind paying £150 a year for accounts on our near Dormant company while I take the permie shilling. We will still make a few quid so we can't make it dormant.

I'd appreciate anyone else's feedback on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X