• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

£1m seized from ex-brothel keeper
    A former brothel owner has been ordered to pay more than £1m or face a 10 year prison sentence.
    Jonathon Leeming of Stratfield, Basingstoke, Hants, has already been jailed for eight months for controlling prostitution at properties in Reading.

An investigation by the Assets Recovery Agency (ARA) found that Leeming made £1,079,644 from running brothels in Regents Court and Oxford Road.

Reading Crown Court has given Leeming three months to pay or face jail.

Hopefully this will serve as a strong warning and deter others from trying to fill the gap in the market

One woman, arrested at Oxford Road premises as part of the investigation, said she believed there were about 20 women working from the address.

Another woman arrested at Regents Court stated that her fee was £60 per 30 minutes, with £25 paid to the house.
    £120 @hour...for lying on your back...
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

So troll is recruitment agent who wants to work as a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      £120 @hour...for lying on your back...
      You can do it. I am sure you can have some demand if you go around like your avatar (sasguru can be a customer of yours when he gets his bonus).
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        So troll is recruitment agent who wants to work as a prostitute.
        Silly billy - the money is all in pimping those girlies

Comment

Can I use my ltd company for this business ?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            Can I use my ltd company for this business ?
            Easy ... buy more properties... lots of dopey-Sun-reading-ex-PO-bints looking for employment of any kind...put them to work and take your cut

Comment

Working...
            X