• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to dump the fat friends?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to dump the fat friends?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3207087.stm
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Fat girls give better head.

Comment

My god, I didn't know there was a university in Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
        Fat girls give better head.

cause they're hungry
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
          My god, I didn't know there was a university in Liverpool.
          They even have them in London now, can you believe it!
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Skinney ugly men go for fat birds for one reason, no fecker is going to give them a second look... makes em' feel all warm and secure aahhh... shopping bills are sky high though!
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I often wondered why skinny blokes go for fat birds, but hang on maybe they have to compete for the fridge, maybe they were once fat blokes
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                I often wondered why skinny blokes go for fat birds, but hang on maybe they have to compete for the fridge, maybe they were once fat blokes
                Survival of the fatest!
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Did anyone notice that the support group for fat people is called 'TOAST'
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
                    Did anyone notice that the support group for fat people is called 'TOAST'
                    Yup

almost as funny as the Citizens United Negating Technology in GTA Liberty City Stories...
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X